Friday, March 29, 2013

Fab Finds Friday - Week 13

Today is week 13 of Friday Finds and my first time participating. 

It's always a little bit of a struggle to find inspiration when crafting for boys, but I think this project would work out great with the right color and quote. I'm thinking "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish" by Steve Jobs on a blue t'shirt.







I love this DIY photo background. Maybe I can bring a bit of spring inside for my photo's since we sure aren't getting any of it outside.


Theses little chocolate eggs happen to be my favorite candy in the world. Sadly Easter is the only time of year you can get them. You can be sure I will be finding ways to savor these sweet little treats.

Source: Jennifer on Pinterest


All the fun of paper dolls but much more durable (and adorable).
















2 comments:

  1. Loving the shirt! mmmm.. chocolate..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up! I repinned the doll one. I think that would be a great take-along for long trips in the car.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...